For questions or to report any suspicious contact with a third-party offering AMTA conference services, please send an email to email@example.com.
Conference Attendee List and Hotel Scam Warnings
Please be aware of any message coming from sources not affiliated with AMTA. Avoid interaction with them.
Valid emails come from: @amta.org or @cmsworldwide.com.
Attendee List Scam Warning
As with many larger conferences and trade shows, companies may try to contact AMTA Conference attendees and exhibitors, claiming to represent the AMTA Conference (and/or leaving out important information so that it’s ambiguous whether they represent the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association), offering AMTA Conference attendee lists or Industry Contact Lists.
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association does not ever sell or give away membership or attendee contact information*. No company is authorized to distribute or sell any lists for the event. The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association does not rent, share or sell your attendee contact information to third parties.
Scammers offering to sell these lists often aggregate information based on web crawler or email “scraper” programs searching for the “@” sign in an email addresses posted on various websites (including LinkedIn and Facebook). While this is illegal in most countries, it does not prevent scammers from doing so. Therefore, the best way to prevent yourself from receiving these emails is to protect your information, and if possible, do not post your email address on social media or other open forum websites (or, if you do post it, do so in an obscure way, such as an image or by not using the “@”) sign.
Please do not engage with and/or acquire/purchase any list from any company claiming to have use of the AMTA Conference database (or any AMTA database, for that matter), attendees or contact information, as it puts your and others’ contact information at risk. Often, responding to these emails (even to “unsubscribe”) confirms to them that they have reached a valid email address.
- Exhibitor List for Official Vendors: AMTA Conference Exhibiting companies’ primary contact information may be provided to our official vendors and the current year event venue for ordering purposes for their booth materials – these vendors do not release this information elsewhere, nor do we post exhibitor email contact info on our website.
- Exhibitor Lead Retrieval “Badge Scanners” at the Conference: Exhibitors at the conference may purchase badge scanning lead retrieval units, which do collect entire contact information (including phone & email address) for those attendees who verbally consent to having their badge scanned at an exhibitor’s booth.
- *Attendee Email List for Exhibitors: Conference exhibitors are provided an AMTA Conference attendee list containing email addressed – phone number and physical mailing list information is never provided. AMTA attendees are able to opt-out of this mailing list during the registration process or may modify an existing registration to “opt-out” at any time. However, even though Antenna Measurement Techniques Association never sells or provide email addresses, this may not prevent attendees from receiving these fraudulent “contact list” emails.
Known Attendee List Scam Companies:
- Aim Digital Pros
- Asset Media Leads
- Carlsons B2B
- CMI Event Travel
- Contact Attendees From Show
- Contact Expos Lead
- Demand Generation Executive
- Dynamic Global Leads
- E-List Appenders
- Event Attendees
- Events 323
- Event Travel Planners
- Expo and Show Contacts
- Expo Conferences Leads
- Expo Lead Contact
- Event Prospex
- Global Housing Corp
- Info USA E-Data
- International Business Pro
- Leads Expos Conference
- Metric Valor
- Micro Info Tek
- Pro Asset Media
- Procure Marketing Guide
- Targeted Mails
- TekInfo Hub Services
- Trade Shows Lead
- Trade Show Organizer
- Trimax Leads
- Any Emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org or similar gmail accounts.
- Trade Show Internet
Hotel Scam Warning
Contact by any company soliciting as the “official” AMTA Conference housing company, offering special non-refundable rates at the AMTA Conference hotel, and requesting credit card information should be considered a scam. All attendees and exhibitors should be aware that no one from the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association, the AMTA Conference or Conference Management Services (CMS) solicits directly by telephone for hotel bookings or special discounts.
Conference Service Management is the official housing company of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association.
Known Hotel Scam Companies:
- A&C Marketing
- Advanced Travel Systems
- Allied Acquisition Services
- Book My Rooms
- Condos at OCC
- CBS International
- CBS (Corporate Booking Services) International
- CH Planners
- Convention Hotel Management
- Convention Hotel Services
- Convention Housing
- Convention Housing Authority
- Convention Housing Services/Convention Expo Travel
- Conventioneers LLC
- ECTC Group/Executive Convention Travel
- Elite Corporate Planners
- ETB – Exhibition Travel Bureau
- Event Connections
- Event Egg
- Events Plus, Inc.
- Event Travel Planners
- Execu-Link Corp.
- Executive Events
- Exhibition Housing Services
- Exhibition Housing Management/EHM Travel
- Exhibition Speed Services
- Exhibitors Hotel Reservations Services
- Exhibitor Housing Services
- Expo Housing
- Expo Housing Services/EHS
- GE Group Travel
- Global Corporate Consultants (GCC Inc.)
- Global Corporate Events, Inc.
- Global Events Group
- Global Expo Travel LLC
- Global Housing Company
- Global Housing Management/GHM Travel
- Global Housing Services Corporation
- Global Travel Partners
- Global Travel Planner
- Golden Events
- Group TIRA/TIRA Convention Management
- HDMC Group
- Hotel Angels, LLC
- IEA Event Planning
- International Events, Inc./IEP Group
- Itravel, Inc.
- JTR Holdings Inc.
- Kiana Lawyer PH (caller named Tom from 443 area code)
- Le Company, LLC
- National Travel Accommodations/NTA
- National Travel Associates (NTA)
- NSCN Services
- NTA Rooms
- Progress Expo
- Pro Housing LLC
- Room Connections/Rooms Connect, Limited
- Res Prohousing
- Show Coordinators
- Skyline Housing (affiliated with CCRA)
- Six Point Travel
- Stay Right Travel, LLC
- Tarzango LLC
- Tira Convention Travel Management/Group Tira Trade Show Housing
- Trade Show Reservations, LLC
- Trade Show Planners, LLC
- TradeShow Housing
- Travelingo Inc
- Travel Maker
- XM Corp./XM Corporation
- Xpo Planners, Inc
Meet your AMTA 2021 Board of Directors
AMTA 2020 Proceedings are Available for Download (for AMTA Members Only)
AMTA 2020 Papers are Now Available Online in the AMTA Paper Archive
In Remembrance: Dr. Eric Walton
For those who did not attend this year's symposium, just a reminder to renew your membership before the end of this year
(Helpful HINT) Don't recall your login credentials or AMTA number? Just click the Reset Password link on any page an follow the instructions
Congratulations to our two Student Travel Scholarship Winners:
Mr. Florian Reher, RWTH Aachen University: Doctoral Travel Scholarship Recipient
Ms. Celia Fonta Romero, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid: Undergraduate Travel Scholarship recipient
AMTA Announces 2020 Best Papers - CLICK HERE