Past AMTA Symposiums & Events
- AMTA 2023 - Approaches for Designing the Absorber Treatment on Compact Antenna Test Ranges (Jan. 25)
- AMTA 2022 Denver, CO (October 9-14)
- AMTA 2022 - A Novel Complex Image Expansion for Antenna Measurements Above a Lossy Half Space (September 7)
- AMTA 2022 - Drone-Based FF Measurements Webinar (June 15)
- AMTA 2022 - Regional Event Denver, CO (April 7)
- AMTA 2021 - Daytona Beach, FL (October 25-28)
- EuCAP 2012 Observatory Tour
Meet your AMTA 2023 Board of Directors
If you don't recall your login credentials or AMTA number, just click the Reset Password link on any page and follow the instructions. If your membership has lapsed, you may renew your membership at the membership renewal link here.
We are sad to share the news of the passing of Dr. Jesper Hansen. Please click here for his remembrance.
We're please to announce the AMTA 2022 Best Paper Winners!
The AMTA Board of Directors has approved Amendment 3 of the AMTA bylaws. The updated bylaws are now posted here:
The AMTA 2023 Website is now LIVE! Click HERE to watch the promotional video and learn about next year exciting Symposium in Seattle.
Beware Event & Hotel Phishing Schemes - CLICK HERE
Announcing the next installment of the AMTA webinar series! Approaches for Designing the Absorber Treatment on Compact Antenna Test Ranges