Invitation to Participate
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) invites all persons interested in antenna measurements and related technologies to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation at the annual AMTA Conference held in October/November timeframe of each year. USA. Engineers, government officials, industry representatives and others working in the field of antennas are invited to share their experiences. The suggested topics include (but not limited to)
Antenna Design Topics
Aerospace and Automotive Antenna Applications
EM Algorithms and Data Processing
EM Design and Measurements
General Antenna Measurements
General RF Measurements
Numeric Methods; Computational EM
Phase Array Antennas
RCS Measurement Topics
RFID EMC Measurements
Material RF Measurements
Terahertz/mmWave Antenna Design and Measurements
Wireless Antenna Design and Measurements
Wearable Antenna Design and Measurements
The recommended abstract length is between 200 and 350 words. Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Catchy titles, indicating benefits to the audience are encouraged. Please do not send supplemental materials (photos, articles or reports) with your abstract. These will not be seen by the program review committee.
The primary/submitting author will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract. Please notify your co-authors that the confirmation was received.
Judging Procedures and Deadlines
- All abstracts must be submited from the Abstract Submission Portal by AMTA by specified deadline.
- All submittals are reviewed by the conference technical committee. Abstracts are approved for inclusion in the conference program by the AMTA Technical Coordinator upon recommendation by the committee.
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Announcements of selected papers will be early-mid June timeframe. All authors will be notificed via email of acceptance.
- In order to be published in the proceedings, a camera-ready manuscript in PDF format only must be submitted for Technical Coordinator review.
- Complete instructions for authors including papers and presentations will be provided upon notification of abstract acceptance.
- Approval for publication by your organization may take considerable time. Please start your internal approval process early in order for your paper to be included in the conference.
All AMTA conference program and logistics questions should be directed to the AMTA Technical Coordinator at email@example.com.
Meet your AMTA 2021 Board of Directors
AMTA 2020 Proceedings are Available for Download (for AMTA Members Only)
AMTA 2020 Papers are Now Available Online in the AMTA Paper Archive
In Remembrance: Dr. Eric Walton
For those who did not attend this year's symposium, just a reminder to renew your membership before the end of this year
(Helpful HINT) Don't recall your login credentials or AMTA number? Just click the Reset Password link on any page an follow the instructions
Congratulations to our two Student Travel Scholarship Winners:
Mr. Florian Reher, RWTH Aachen University: Doctoral Travel Scholarship Recipient
Ms. Celia Fonta Romero, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid: Undergraduate Travel Scholarship recipient
AMTA Announces 2020 Best Papers - CLICK HERE