Chair: Dr. Peiyuan Qin, University of Technology Sydney
Vice-Chair: Dr. Nghia Nguyen Trong, University of Adelaide, South Australia.
Dr. Stephanie Smith, CSIRO
Dr. Debabrata Karmokar, University of South Australia
Dr. Shengjian Jammy Chen, Flinders University
Dr. Shulin Chen, University of Technology Sydney
Prof Jay Guo, University of Technology Sydney
Prof Christophe Fumeaux, The University of Adelaide
Prof David Davidson, Curtin University
Prof Rodica Ramer, The University of New South Wales
Prof Withawat Withayachumnankul, The University of Adelaide
Goals and Objectives:
- The principal aim of the node is to extend the AMTA world to those members of the Antenna Community belonging to academic and industrial, civil and military organizations who have not had the opportunity to attend the AMTA annual symposium, and to include them in the AMTA world thanks to the initiatives planned by the node, such as the annual one-day workshop
- The node will collaborate with AMTA to define AMTA convened session(s) on antenna measurements at the International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP) conferences
- The node aims to quickly become a valuable reference for all the people located and/or operating in the node area and interested in AMTA.
- The node plans to organize local events to capture and strengthen recent developments in antenna measurements.
- The node will report on antenna measurement activities in the region by submitting papers to the AMTA symposium.
Please contact the Chair or Vice-Chair to join the AMTA Node