Chair: Dr. Peiyuan Qin, University of Technology Sydney
Vice-Chair: Dr. Nghia Nguyen Trong, University of Adelaide, South Australia.
Dr. Stephanie Smith, CSIRO
Dr. Debabrata Karmokar, University of South Australia
Dr. Shengjian Jammy Chen, Flinders University
Dr. Shulin Chen, University of Technology Sydney
Prof Jay Guo, University of Technology Sydney
Prof Christophe Fumeaux, The University of Adelaide
Prof David Davidson, Curtin University
Prof Rodica Ramer, The University of New South Wales
Prof Withawat Withayachumnankul, The University of Adelaide
Goals and Objectives:
- The principal aim of the node is to extend the AMTA world to those members of the Antenna Community belonging to academic and industrial, civil and military organizations who have not had the opportunity to attend the AMTA annual symposium, and to include them in the AMTA world thanks to the initiatives planned by the node, such as the annual one-day workshop
- The node will collaborate with AMTA to define AMTA convened session(s) on antenna measurements at the International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP) conferences
- The node aims to quickly become a valuable reference for all the people located and/or operating in the node area and interested in AMTA.
- The node plans to organize local events to capture and strengthen recent developments in antenna measurements.
- The node will report on antenna measurement activities in the region by submitting papers to the AMTA symposium.
Please contact the Chair or Vice-Chair to join the AMTA Node or reach out during the Australian Microwave Symposium,
the Australian Symposium on Antennas, or the AMTA Symposium this fall in Seattle.
Meet your AMTA 2023 Board of Directors
We're please to announce the AMTA 2022 Best Paper Winners
We are sad to share the news of the passing of Dr. Jesper Hansen. Please click here for his remembrance.
If you don't recall your login credentials or AMTA number - PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE AS THIS CAUSES SEVERAL ISSUES.
- Forgot your password: Click the Reset Password link and a reset link will be sent to your email. For security purposes, AMTA staff cannot view passwords.
- Don't remember your username? Please email email@example.com and provide your name and contact information. We'll respond with your username within one business day. For most, your email will be your user ID.
- Has your email changed? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and new email. We'll update your existing record and respond within one business day.
If your membership has lapsed, you may renew your membership here.
! Have you opted into the AMTA listserv? GDPR and CASL anti-spam legislation requires that an individual opt into marketing messages. To make sure you're included on all AMTA communications, log in and go to Profile < Settings < Email Settings < Confirm the setting is set to Yes.
The AMTA Board of Directors would like to welcome the newest AMTA Node - the Australian Node!
RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE: Fourth AMTA Webinar on Single-Cut Phaseless Near-Field Measurements (May 25, 2023 | 11:00 AM- Noon Eastern Time)
Thank You to All Who Contributed to the Success of the AMTA 2023 Regional Event! [Read the wrap-up email]
The AMTA 2023 Website is now LIVE! Click HERE to watch the promotional video and learn about next year exciting Symposium in Seattle.
Beware Event & Hotel Phishing Schemes - CLICK HERE