AMTA 2018 Awards
AMTA 2017 Best Technical Paper: Christopher Holloway, Matt Simons, Josh Gordon, National Institute of Standards & Technology, “Development of a New Atom-Based SI Traceable Electric-Field Metrology Technique”
AMTA 2018 Student Travel Scholarship: Mr .Rubén Tena Sánchez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and Ms. Maranda Brock, Wright State University
AMTA 2018 Student Paper Awards
- 1st place - Jakob Helander, Lund University (co-authors: Johan Lundgren, Daniel Sjoberg, Christer Larsson, Torleif Martin, Mats Gustafsson), “Reflection-Based Inverse Scattering Image Reconstruction for Non-Destructive Testing”
- 2nd place - Cosme Culotta- López, Aachen University, (co-authors: Dirk Heberling, Arya Bangun, Arash Behboodi, and Rudolf Mathar), “A Compressed Sampling for Spherical Near-field Measurements”
- 3rd place - Johan Lundgren, Lund University, (co-authors: Jakob Helander, Mats Gustafsson, Daniel Sjoberg, Bo Xu, and Davide Colombi), “Near Field Reconstruction for Electromagnetic Exposure of 5G Communication Devices”
Outstanding Service Awards
- Steve Nichols, NSI-MI (2017 Past President, 2016 President, 2014-2015 Technical Coordinator)
- Dennis Lewis, Boeing (2017 Vice-President, 2016 Meeting Coordinator, 2015 Secretary)
- Michelle Taylor, NSI-MI (2017 Host)
Fellows Class of 2018
- Marion Baggett, NSI-MI
- Ed Urbanik, ARA
Senior Member Class of 2018
- Olav Breinbjerg
- Zhong Chen
- Joe Mulcahey
- Steve Nichols
- Maurice Paquay
AMTA 2019 papers are now available online in the AMTA paper archive
For those who did not attend this year's symposium, just a reminder to renew your membership before the end of this year
(Helpful HINT) Don't recall your login credentials or AMTA number? Just click the Reset password link on any page an follow the instructions
AMTA papers are now included in IEEE Xplore (for those that granted permission).
The AMTA 2020 website is now live.
Share your AMTA 2019 memories! Click HERE to upload photos to the online photo share site.
Missed AMTA 2019? Catch-up on all the conference news with the AMTA 2019 Mobile App. Get it HERE.