Come to AMTA 2012!!
Join us October 21-26, 2012 for the 34th Annual Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) in Bellevue, Washington. AMTA was created as a non-profit, professional organization in the late 1970s by a small group of engineers to promote advances in electromagnetic technologies applicable to antenna and radar cross-section measurements. Today, more than 400 AMTA global members from industry, government, and educational institutions meet each year to improve the state-of-the-art of measurement theory and application. Autumn in Washington will provide a spectacular setting for the AMTA 2012 Symposium!
AMTA 2012 Symposium Benefits:
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course of applied educational material (click here!)
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and measurement related products and services.
- A one-of-a-kind technical tour of the largest manufacturing plant in the world (click here!)
- Networking opportunities with experts
- Spectacular Monday Night boat trip to Tillicum Island
- Daytime companion programs to area highlights
- NEW!! A "Lunch and Learn" event hosted by Dr Brian Kent (click here!)
- Test your skills on the Boeing flight simulator – an F/A – 18 E/F Super Hornet Roadshow Cockpit! (click here!)
Hosts: Boeing and ETS-LINDGREN